Job Description : Lockheed Martin Aeronautics delivers breakthrough capabilities and landmark aircraft that continually redefine flight. For more than 100 years, Aeronautics has been designing, building, and sustaining the finest military aircraft in the world.
The Integrated Fighter Group is looking for individuals that would thrive in a challenging environment whose charter is to provide state of the art capabilities to two major deployed Warfighters: F-16 and F-22. Both of these aircraft are on the front-line supporting key Air Force initiatives around the world and the measure of success for this work is in increased survivability for the men and women who put their lives at risk for all of us.
•Requirements tracking, risk management and architecture development across multiple projects
•Working across IPTs to ensure all aspects of the project are covered with appropriate requirements (requirement formulation, decomposition, flow-down, traceability, and metrics)
•Working with functional experts and generating verification and validation plans for requirements
•Working with senior engineers to provide documents to convey customer and supplier requirement relationships
•Other duties as assigned
Must be a US Citizen. Position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have the ability to obtain a Secret SAR/SAP clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree
• MS Office Suite Proficiency
• Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes to include requirements development and verification, systems architecture, and conceptual design theories
• Team Player
• Good Communication Skills
• Basic Electrical Engineering and digital communications familiarity gained through electives/coursework or experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.