Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Avionics Project Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is currently seeking a project engineer to support our avionics products division. The project engineer will support multiple programs by providing programmatic and technical leadership. The project engineer will collaborate with the technical team to execute all phases of the program to include requirements review, preliminary design, detailed design, and testing/qualification. The project engineer will support project planning, development of detailed schedules, and coordination of the technical team to execute the program within the technical, cost, and schedule constraints.
Bachelors or Masters degree in an engineering program from an accredited college/university with 5 years of combined professional related working experience in engineering, program leadership, and program management.
- Experiencein project engineering to include:
- Ability to provide team leadership to avionic based programs that may employ one or more of the following: electrical, electronic, mechanical, power system, batteries, RF, digital/analog communications, thermal management and othertechnologies;
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems;
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes, recommending actions as needed;
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Proactively manage staffing through collaboration with PMs and functional leadership.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.09.99-26