Requisition Number 2018-7216
Provide systems engineering support to the Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5years of relevant experience
- Experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desired
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an IPT environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
- Assist in the implementation of robust engineering and integration processes to address the needs of the AWACS Program.
- Review and evaluate system technical specifications, designs, analyses, test plan/procedures, and technical data packages for the determination of both interim and final hazard classification and compliance with safety criteria, design, or test and /or qualification requirements.
- Interact with system users and development contractors to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
- Review and evaluate system and technical specifications, designs, analyses, test plans/procedures/results, and technical data packages .
- Solve engineering problems (or manage the solution of engineering problems) in the program or functional area to which assigned.
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software/system compatibility.
- Participate in special projects, technical meetings, and source selections as required.