Job Description: SAIC has an opportunity for an Advanced Technical Operations Analyst supporting the Air Force with Advanced Programs Support. The successful applicant will support the integration of advanced program concepts and technology as well as coordinate and integrate resource priorities across the Special Access Program (SAP) portfolio to shape Combat Air Forces (CAF) programming strategy to ensure warfighter future requirements are met.
- Serve as the advanced technical focal point for supporting weapons program management, requirements definition, technical, and analytical support.
- Support Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground (A-A/A-G) weapons, electronic warfare, and electronic countermeasure systems development.
- Provide advice and assistance to leadership in the areas of weapons needs and requirements analysis, concept of operations development, program tradeoff analysis, program roadmap creation including technology insertion, platform integration, and support planning.
- Provide advice and assistance to leadership in weapons budget planning and programming, test and validation, and technical data.
- Regularly interface with AF LCMC, AFRL, other Services and Government organizations, FFRDCs and Industry when performing duties.
- Provide operational, technical, and analytical assistance to document JCIDS and other MAJCOM and Special Access Requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience in USAF acquisition disciplines.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the following disciplines: A-A/A-G weapons, electronic warfare, or electronic countermeasure systems.
- Three (3) years MAJCOM staff, or equivalent experience. (Above Wing level or sister service equivalent).
- Ten (10) years of air superiority experience as a rated pilot.
- 5th Gen experience required.
- Four (4) years of SAP experience within the last six (6) years required.