Provide leadership and coordination of sales and marketing functions for the Asia region (ideally this person will relocate to Singapore). Develop and implement sales and marketing plans. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals for Asia region.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ASIA:
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach with Executive Team.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten yearbusiness plans for the region.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures with Executive Team.
- Other duties and regions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in Sales & Marketing and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several customers. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
3. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Business Degree in Marketing and five years of experience in a sales and/or marketing position.
4. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.