Boeing Commercial Airplane is seeking an Aviation Product Cybersecurity Engineer (Junior/Early Career) to join our team. The successful candidate will work with analysts to develop airplane level security assessment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and techniques including networkarchitecture, embedded systems security and PKI infrastructure. This position is located in Tukwila, WA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work on Advanced Security Features development of new concepts and technology that apply to commercial aviation products (including machine learning, deep learning & artificial intelligence).
• Assess risks, threats and vulnerabilities of the product assets in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
• Develop security requirements and coordinate with different systems stakeholders.
• Perform requirements verification on system security engineering products using inspection, analysis, demonstration, and test methods.
• Coordinate with security testers to validate coverage and impacts to analysis.
• Support airplane certification through coordination with FAA and Authorized Representatives.
• Provide technical data and develop documentation in accordance with requirements and system security engineering processes and procedures for internal reference and external delivery.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation benefits are available for eligible candidates.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science.
•1+ yearexperience or coursework related to cybersecurity concepts and techniques
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
•Experience or coursework of networkarchitecture, embedded systems security and PKI infrastructure
Typical Education and Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.