We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Planner for our Aviation Practice.
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to plan airports and related facilities throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our planned projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value. Our clients focus on outstanding planning and technical excellence and share our passion about aviation. We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, self-motivated, and collegial. You will have an opportunity to further your career and development as an industry-recognized aviation planner by winning, leading, and delivering projects of varying sizes and complexity, initiating and maintaining client contact, assisting the team in winning new work, and hiring and growing young planners. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Planning, Management, Engineering, Architecture or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited university.
- 15 plus years of related experience.
- Some travel is required to serve our wide-spread clients.
- Knowledge of the aviation market sector's unique challenges for planning, environmental, design, and regulation is strongly preferred.
- Positive aviation industry network and recognition desired.
- Passion to work in a supportive, creative environment to design world-class airport terminals.