A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your CallingAt Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
Aviation Director of Maintenance Location: Atlanta, GA Education: 6+ years of direct experience. Aviation Director of Maintenance Rheem Manufacturing's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities within our new Aviation department. The Director of Maintenance will perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance and preventive maintenance on the company aircraft (Falcon 2000LXS). The Director of Maintenance will demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service and operational awareness with a keen eye on safety while performing annual and phase inspections as required. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 6-10 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft. Current A&P license is required. Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components and other hardware.
- Extensive knowledge of all current FAA regulations and IPM.
- Extensive knowledge of all ATA codes.
- Must have strong communication skills with corporate executives and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with a focus on preemptive and preventative upkeep of aircraft.
- Previous experience leading projects is preferred.
- Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must.
- Full compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
- Hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and Powerplant ratings and ability to meet the requirements of 14 CFR 119.65(a)(4), 121.369(a) and qualified in accordance with 14CFR Part 119.67(c).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory capacity under FAR 119-20 ( c )(4)(ii) and 4 years’ experience within the past 6 years in one or a combination of (i) and (ii) above.
- Comfortable with CAMP Computerized Aircraft Management Programing/Planning
- Understanding of Warranty claims and warranty claims from Vendors beyond the OEM
- Extensive knowledge of FAA certification requirements, manual development, operations specifications, FAA procedures,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Skilled communicator with demonstrated team building skills
- Willingness to go over and beyond the call of duty to ensure the mechanical integrity and safety of the aircraft.
- Responsible for directing the priorities and activities of aircraft maintenance, maintenance control, maintenance planning, and maintenance training.
- Establish and ensure compliance with standard procedures for the purchase, overhaul, inspection and repair of aircraft, engines and components and Audit practices to ensure they work effectively.
- Act as a liaison on all aircraft maintenance concerns and planning between Rheem Manufacturing and the FAA, and ensure compliance with FAR’s.
- Review and respond to Maintenance delays and system problems, and develop and implement changes to eliminate recurrence.
- Monitor progress of aircraft in repair or heavy check, and communicate projections as necessary to affected departments.
- Maintain close oversight over the Parts Department to ensure effective and economic use of resources, staffing and accountability.
- Sourcing and managing Vendors and suppliers out side of OEM Warranty (ie rotables).
- Manage and coordinate special projects as mandated by FAR’s.
- Work with accounting to establish budget requirements for both current operation and capital expenditures.
- Direct members of the staff and vendors to ensure that they carry out all maintenance activities safely, on time and within budgetary requireme