We have an exceptional opportunity for a results-oriented Business Development focused Professional to join our Orlando, FL office or either of our Chicago offices who will be responsible for leading and developing the business within our aviation market. The Aviation Business Development Leader will have a technical background and be responsible to develop a strategic business plan, develop new opportunities and clients while maintaining existing relationships.
In order to be considered for this Business Development position, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture with a minimum of 8years of experience developing and managing a technical market or business development, along with selling technical Aviation Planning or Design Services to Airports, Airlines and/or Aviation related companies either from an airside or landside perspective.
- Success in business development planning including developing strategic business plans, marketing activities, client development, presentation experience and proposal development.
- Technical project management experience is desired.
- Professional registration as a PE or other technical profession.
- Proven leadership experience is highly preferred.
In order to be considered as an applicant, you must submit your resume.
- Plan and lead the business development initiatives for GRAEF’s Aviation market sector.
- Develop pipeline of business opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Project oversight including setting priorities and developing objectives, project financial management, as well as hands-on involvement in the design process. The ability to serve as a technical resource for a multi-disciplined team.
- Job duties include project engineering and management. Client management, including abilities to make fluent presentations, contract negotiations and client development activities. Good communication skills and a proven track record in successfully interacting with clients and collaborating with internal team members is necessary.
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 15%, to work with teams in each of GRAEF’s offices and meet with clients.
- Project delivery dependent on experience licensing and expertise.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced multi-discipline environment.
- Be adaptable in an ever-changing industry.