Avecto Privilege Access and Application Management
Position: Avecto Privilege Access and Application Management,
Location: Indianapolis IN,
Duration: Full Time,
· Required Technical Skill SetAvecto privilege access and application management.
· Networking & Telecommunication, System administration,
· (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X,iOS), Avecto, Access and identity management, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Authentication/Access controls
· (MS Active directory/LDAP), McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE/DXL), analytical thinking & strong written and communication skills.
Desired Experience Range:- 2+ years
Must-Have Technical: Avecto privilege access and application management, Analysis, governance, risk and compliance, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Authentication/Access controls.
Good-to-Have:- CISSP,CRISC,CEH,GIAC certification
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:-
· Monitor and maintain security access controls on business applications and devices
· Interaction with customers and stakeholders to aid in the resolution.
· Develop/Improve process for access control and administration
· Privilege and access management and applications management across all endpoints
· Granular Control over Windows Services
· Policy Automation API - Provides trusted administrators with the ability to automate the creation or update of policies through PowerShell, enabling integration with existing management systems, such as help desks and operations management.
· Software Uninstall Support and Drive Rule for Applications in local fixed disks, network drives and removable media
· Windows Operating system migrations to Microsoft latest OS version.
· Coordinate with the threat intelligence team and SOC to drive key vulnerabilities
· Interact withstakeholders to develop and fine-tune the process of how metrics are calculated and communicated.
· Service control, Advanced policy filtering, Anti-tamper security, Remote PowerShell management and Third party access controls.
· Follow departmental change management process to ensure appropriate implementation of metrics and reporting capabilities.