Our client, a premier technology provider that designs, implements and maintains powerful converged communication solutions to businesses worldwide is currently seeking a Avaya Aura Specialist with strong Communications Manager expertise. This position will serve as a member of the Enterprise implementation team and will be responsible for high level design, engineering, software programming, installations, service and maintenance of telecommunications systems, including Avaya Aura and all associated applications and related systems applications for commercial and government clients. This is a high career growth opportunity requiring company-paid attendance in training courses (online and classroom), performing self-study, obtaining and maintaining certifications (on an on-going basis) with earned promotion into a professional services role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- A minimum of 5years’ experience designing and presenting complex AVAYA enterprise technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in implementing leading-edge telecommunications infrastructuretechnologies. Avaya Learning Transcript would be helpful.
- Strong proficiency in; implementation, troubleshooting, performance tuning of converged IP Telephony solutions.
- Experiencewithengineering standards, design and maintenance principals associated with enterprise networks to include LAN/WANtechnologies, VoIP, Video, and Wireless.
- Experiencewithtroubleshootingnetwork related problems in an enterprise environment with expertise in VoIP, VoIP Call flows, routing, switching and provisioning. Preferredexperiencewith Avaya & Juniper along with Session Border Controller (SIP).
- Proficient in Data technologies such as QoS, Routing and Switching. Experienceworking with different protocols such as H.323, SIP, QSIG, RTP, and TRCP.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, use of white boarding and web collaboration tools.
- Proficiency with the following modules is required: Communication Manager (CM),,Communication Manager Messaging (CMM), Session Manager (SM), System Manager (SMGR), Application Enablement Services (AES), Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Experiencewith one or more of the following is desired - CS1000, Business Communication Manager (BCM) , Call Pilot , Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC), IP Office
- Acquired certifications with one or more of the following is desired - ACIS-6002, ACSS-3100, ACSS-3101