We are seeking a NYC based Engineer/Lead Project to join our Global AV Services team as part of the Global Services Delivery Management team
Describe the role:
Describe the applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports:
- Design, build and maintain strategic global Audio Visual technical solutions for conference rooms, meeting spaces, huddle rooms and training rooms
- AV Systems integration, fabrication and installation.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The strategic development and deployment of both back end and front end AV solutions across the enterprise
What makes this role unique or interesting (if applicable)?
- Job offers frequent technical challenges, ability to work in an environment where contribution is recognized and end results allow the firms staff to work and conduct business communication more effectively role leads to exposure across the firm working with a variety of disciplines and business units.
What is the professional development value of this role, i.e. what learning and professional growth
does the role offer the candidate?
Role provide experience in Engineering, Project management and internal Customer Service
Basic Qualifications (The ideal candidate should have the following):
- 3+ years in the design and project management of both simple and complex AV installations
- Ability to manage the maintenance of installed AV systems globally.
- Experience developing and executing equipment lists and budgets
- Demonstrated vendor coordination and management skills
- Ability to liaise and work cross functionally with various internal technology departments and construction teams in all phases of a project/build outs
- 5years+ as an Audiovisual Engineer, Project Manager or in related capacity
- Bachelordegree in Engineering, Broadcasting or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- CTS / CTS-D Certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills including supporting executive level employees
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, conceptual, and analytical skills
- ability to manage flexibility in working hours to supportinternal clients as needed locally and across multiple time zones
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a tight time-frame environment
- Ability to problem solve independently with a sense of urgencySpecial Knowledge (if applicable):
- Working knowledge of IP Networking especially in relation to Audiovisual hardware
- AMX control system programming and operation
- Working knowledge of Polycom Resource manager, RPRM
- Biamp, ClearOne, Soundstructure programming and operation
- Visual display configuration including knowledge of aspect ratios, video resolutions, EDID code.
- Ability to read CAD drawings related to construction, power and data, reflected ceiling and AV flows.