Scope of work:
In this position the candidate works on autosar projects in design and architect components, system. The candidate should be an expert in the AUTOSAR architecture, and has previous work experience in the transitioning electronic solutions from a non-AUTOSAR based environment to an environment based on AUTOSAR. To guide through the transition to AUTOSAR, avoiding costly mistakes, and helping the development teams become effective and efficient as quickly as possible. The scope of this role is the entire AUTOSAR environment, including development and management of the AUTOSAR operating system components, I/O Hardware Abstraction layer, AUTOSAR infrastructure, embedded system development processes, new embedded roles and capabilities, and development tools.
Job Specific Duties:
· Perform an in-depth review and provide direction on enterprise and product AUTOSAR development and deployment plans, providing feedback on efficiency and effectiveness of these plans.
· Provides guidance on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of development teams working in the AUTOSAR environment
· Experience in developing and guiding AUTOSAR solutions
· Work with the development team in developing application based on the design
· Analyze existing development process and provide change methodology with objective, templates, and tools
· Drive repeatability and efficiency, setting up and guiding cultural changes for employees and management
· Ability to travel > 30%
· Experience in deploying AUTOSAR tools and software
B.S or M.S