We are looking for Autosar Architect for our client in Moline, IL
Job Title: Autosar Architect
Job Location: Moline, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Min 4-10 years experience
- In this position the candidate works on autosar projects in design and architect components, system.
- The candidate should be an expert in the AUTOSAR architecture, and has previous work experience in the transitioning electronic solutions from a non-AUTOSAR based environment to an environment based on AUTOSAR.
- To guide through the transition to AUTOSAR, avoiding costly mistakes, and helping the development teams become effective and efficient as quickly as possible.
- The scope of this role is the entire AUTOSAR environment, including development and management of the AUTOSAR operating system components, I/O Hardware Abstraction layer, AUTOSAR infrastructure, embedded system development processes, new embedded roles and capabilities, and development tools.
Job Specific Duties:
- Perform an in-depth review and provide direction on enterprise and product AUTOSAR development and deployment plans, providing feedback on efficiency and effectiveness of these plans.
- Provides guidance on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of development teams working in the AUTOSAR environment
- Experience in developing and guiding AUTOSAR solutions
- Work with the development team in developing application based on the design
- Analyze existing development process and provide change methodology with objective, templates, and tools
- Drive repeatability and efficiency, setting up and guiding cultural changes for employees and management
- Ability to travel > 30%
- Experience in deploying AUTOSAR tools and software