Pernix Consulting is looking for a Autonomy / .NET Architect to support our Federal government customer. This is a unique and challenging opportunity in the US Department of State.
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in the development of enterprise level Search applications using Autonomy
- Formal training in Object-Oriented programming techniques and principles
- Experience in design and implementation of SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience developing .NET C# or Java applications
- Experience with BizTalk desirable
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking)
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience developing in an Agile environment
- Scrum certified
- Must be a US Citizen with Top Secret DoD level Clearance
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
Pernix Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.