What You'll Do
- Tackle the challenge of autonomous drive through innovative software stacks that interface with all components of the automated driving vehicles.
- Perform prototyping, field testing, and system configuration.
- Collaborate with the larger team of AD engineers, gaining exposure to multiple engineering disciplines and several projects simultaneously throughout the development lifecycle.
- Show initiative and be a valued team member in our innovative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where cooperative teamwork is the norm.
- Build new concepts and groundbreaking solutions that shape the future of mobility.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 2+ years of software development experience with undergraduatedegree or graduate degree plus related academic experience.
- C++ development experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Enabling systems on embedded platforms a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Knowledge of software engineering process: software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and creative thinking.