Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Aptiv, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Our Lead Engineers play a key role in making the vehicle of the future a reality by developing technologies that deliver a turnkey, fully autonomous driving system for our customers and enable Mobility on Demand (MoD). As we expand our global footprint, we are looking for exceptional software engineering talent to apply real-time applications (RTAs) to our products.
Are you knowledgeable about distributed networking and parallel systems? Do you have a knack for writing ROS nodes? If the answers are yes, we’re looking for you.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Tackle the challenge of autonomous drive through innovative software stacks that interface with all components of the automated driving vehicles.
- Perform prototyping, field testing, and system configuration.
- Collaborate with the larger team of AD engineers, gaining exposure to multiple engineering disciplines and several projects simultaneously throughout the development lifecycle.
- Show initiative and be a valued team member in our innovative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where cooperative teamwork is the norm.
- Build new concepts and groundbreaking solutions that shape the future of mobility.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of software development experience with undergraduatedegree or graduate degree plus related academic experience.
- C++ development experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Enabling systems on embedded platforms a plus.
- Experience writing ROS nodes or building/adding to a large framework is preferred.
- Experience with QNX operating systems is preferred.
- Experience with parallel computing is preferred.
- Experience with distributed and networking systems is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative thinking.