Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Aptiv, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Our Product and Process Quality Assurance Engineers play a key role in making the vehicle of the future a reality by working on technologies that deliver a turnkey, fully autonomous driving system for our customers and enable Mobility on Demand (MoD). As we expand our global footprint, we are looking for an exceptional Product and Process Quality Assurance Engineer to apply real-time applications (RTAs) to our products.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced innovative environment? Do you have a passion for future technologies? If the answers are yes, we’re looking for you.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Mentor and educate the team on QMS
- Conduct periodic work product reviews to remain compliant to QMS
- Support the team in the development of project plans and Process Tailoring Activities
- Responsible for maintaining project quality records
- Review the work products for its compliance to technical aspects of product requirement
- Coordinate and track quality assurance activities with SQA team
- Coordinate and schedule Process Audits
- Conduct releaseaudits
- Help project team and close non-conformances
- Conduct Root Cause analysis for defects
- Collect and analyze the Project Metric data
- Assist and encourage the software team in Continuous Process Improvement activities
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development/Testing
- Experience with development process capability maturity models (Automotive SPICE, CMMI)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949/ ISO9001)
- Experienceworking within the Automotive Industry
- Root cause analysis techniques/tools such as 5 Whys, 8D, 3 legged5 why, Fishbone analysis