Inceptio Technology’s vision is to create a nationwide network of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, China’s leading IoT company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
Inceptio Technology builds its own computing platform to support autonomous driving system. We a looking for a top-notch firmware a lead to take charge of developing low-level embedded system software and device drivers to validate computing platform and support autonomous driving applications.
- Lead development of low-level firmware and device drivers for embedded system and engage in prototype benchmarking, system bring-up, hardware validation, full-stack software and production testing
- Lead development of quality-driven software design workflow, toolchain workflows, static analysis workflows, requirement traceability workflows for firmware and device driver development in compliance with ISO 26262 functional safety software processes
- Lead firmware optimization together with other engineering teams for better system performance, high safety, security, reliability standards, and lower cost
- Lead effort of resolving both development and production issues in a timely fashion
Required Skills And Experience
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years hands-on development of embedded software of intelligent systems
- Expert of C or C++, and scripting language such as Python
- Deep knowledge of boot loader, device drivers, hardware boot-up process
- Deep knowledge of CPU architecture, memory sub-system, network protocols
- Hands-on experiences with communication I/Os such as Ethernet, PCIe, CAN, SPI, I2C, GMSL, MIPI
- Hands-on experiences with board bring-up, firmware debugging, board trouble shooting
- Has proven technical and people management experience
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of sensor data processing pipeline for camera, radar, lidar, and gnss
- Knowledge of deep learning inference run-time workflow on embedded platforms
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL configuration for diagnostics and fault handling
- Familiar with automotive functional safety design process and workflow
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese