Automotive District Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Automotive
As an Automotive District Manager, you will be assigned a multi-state territory and will provide consulting services to automotive dealerships on our AddOnAuto vehicle accessories solution.
The core duties include helping dealerships create a strategy for vehicle accessory sales and then implementing and training them on the use of the AddOnAuto solution.
Once in place, you will ensure that the dealership is utilizing the solution to its fullest potential and that they are meeting their sales goals.
This will require you to quickly develop rapport with both the dealership’s employees and management and be able to “sell” the value in the solution.
Several weeks of training in Dayton, OH and Houston, TX followed by field training.
- 50% overnight travel
- There may be occasional out of region travel to assist with large projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of previous sales and/or consulting experience is preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Automotive industry experience is a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and
experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.