Automotive Business Consultant
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced automotive professionals to join our consulting team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As an Automotive Business Consultant your primary focus will be to establish professional relationships with customers and help their businesses become more efficient, effective, and profitable. You will work with dealership personnel to identify trouble areas within the dealership and then use established and proven consulting services programs, as well as your industry knowledge, to help solve these issues. Once a project is complete, you will follow-up with customers to maintain relationships and provide ongoing ‘fee for service’ support and problem resolution.
Our training consists of time with experienced consulting and sales representatives in the field for approximately 90 days, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction through our offices in Dayton and Houston.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of automotive dealership experience (salesassociate/representative, service advisor, parts counter, controller, marketingassociate)
- Must be willing to travel extensively overnight (up to 5 nights per week)
- Dealership management experience is a plus (sales manager, internet sales manager, business developmentmanager, F&I manager, marketing manager, marketing director, parts manager, service manager, fixed operations manager)
- $50-55K base salary with $5K quarterly bonus potential after 6-9 month training period
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.