Automotive Account Executive
Do you have a passion for Media & Entertainment? How would you like to sell for the Bay's #1 Hit Music Stations including WiLD 94.9. Your clients' air time could be featured during top programs such as The JV Show and Friday Night Street Parties! iHeartMedia is looking for an Automotive Account Executive with a go-getter mentality and relationship building abilities into dealership.
The successful outside sales professional will be able to identify and develop new business opportunities and grow existing relationships in the San Francisco market. Digital Media experience is preferred, as well as creative thinking, and working in a team driven environment.Come help clients leverage the incredible audience in the exploding radio space by selling our 7 radio stations, iHeartRadio app, lifetime events and more!
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketingcampaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Outgoing, confident personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• 2-5years’ salesexperience
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success in the automotive industry is preferable
• SalesForceexperience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
San Francisco, CA: 340 Townsend St, Floors 4 and 5, 94107