Rockstar Toronto is currently seeking a highly talented Tools Programmer focused on our varied automated systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The Automation Tools Programmer role will focus on developing, maintaining and optimising our automated systems used across multiple projects and platforms. This work involves dealing with code builders, asset builders, smoke testers and our reporting infrastructure.
- Work with the Tools team on a wide range of automation focused tasks within an established codebase.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong .Net/C#, ASP.Net and WCF skills.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Experience implementing and maintaining automation systems.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.