***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact Details ASAP*****
Job Title: Automation tester with Cucumber, Selenium
Location: Johnston, IA
Interview Type: Phone+ Skype
- This position requires good knowledge of Java technology stack.
- Provide overall expertise in testing methodology and evaluation processes.
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes/process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of automated and manual test strategies and framework and provides solutions for bottlenecks within the processes.
- Direct preparation and execution of Quality Assurance and Automation Process plans and deliverables.
- Design, develop, and implement overall testing strategy for enterprise systems.
- Perform automated test design and development, and continuous integration environment configuration.
- Perform both back-end data testing (SQL, Business Objects, XML, etc.) and user interface/functional testing. Also, helps prepare for the user acceptance testing efforts.
- Work on various types of automation including unit, acceptance, integration and UI test automation, particularly in a continuous integration environment.
- We need an individual with development experience in Java Technology stack who is interested and passionate about Test Automation.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, the candidate will have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong object-oriented design and software development skills (java), database, plus infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Experience in software testing and using testing tools (Cucumber, JMeter, jUnits, Selenium/WebDriver, Quality Center, etc.).
- Experience analyzing and translating project requirements into technical solutions and test planning activities.
- Skill in facilitation with business and technology stakeholders, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Experience developing unit tests and other test automation for multiple platforms (web, components, third party integrated solutions, data warehousing).
- Good technical leadership.
- Strong teaming/collaboration skills.
- Agile experience.