Job Title: Automation Tester with UFT - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Able to visualize technology landscape for providing solutions.
- Experience in tools usage like Visio, UML, Excel is preferred
- Good work prioritization and organizing skills.
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrix organization.
- Requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field 5+ years of hands on software development experience
- Experience in manual and automation testing web applications and web Services, Well versed with client side and server-side technologies
- Experience in automation tools like UFT, Selenium.
- Good SQL skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations.
- Should be able to work with multiple teams and coordinate.
- Should be able to collaborate with architecture team.
- Experience in coordinating with offshore resources is preferred.
- Able to help team mates and guide when needed.
- Able to estimate work volume with the given requirements.
- Able to prepare presentation and present before senior leadership.
- Should be able to meet the project milestones
- Should be able to work 40 hours a week
- Should be able to travel when needed
- Should be able to commute to Work location daily.