Requisition ID 1663636
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Automation Test Tools Software Engineer in St. Louis, MO. Must possess Top Secret with Poly
Support the customer testing directorate as a Software/Systems Engineer, responsible for various automation testing processes and tools.
• Support customer training and usage of HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) in support of testing.
• Research and development of DevOps processes and tools.
• Installation, usage and training of DevOps tools (Jenkins, Eclipse, Selenium, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Git) and other tools within the high side and low side cloud environments.
• Development of CA DevTest capabilities to inspect XML and HTML documents for standard tags, capturing tag information and exporting to excel documents.
• Support Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation for test automation tools (CA DevTest, Dynatrace, and LoadRunner) installation into high side and low side cloud environments.
Qualifications: Required skills:
• In-depth understanding of HPE Application Lifecycle Management tool
• Experience researching and developing DevOps processes
• Experience installing and training uses with DevOps tools, to include: Jenkins, Selenium, Eclipse, Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Git
• Understanding of the Authority to Operate processes and documentation required to assist with approval of all test automation tools
• Scriptwriting skills to automate monitoring and management tasks
Education and Clearances:
• Bachelor's Degree and/or 8+ years experience or equivalent experience
• TS/SCI w/CI Poly