Automation Lead Test Engineer with unit testing experience is needed to work with the our team of developers to refactor code, write test cases, and get to know the application.
What you bring to the team?
- 2+ years in leading Automation offshore teams
- Strong programming experience with C#
- Experience with coding patterns, refactoring, and unit testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack
- Experience developing a test automation strategy, setting up and maintaining an automation framework
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in an integrated team environment
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the domain and features under development
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a Leading testing company globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within