$80K — $100K *
As a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Denver, CO or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
• 4 years of experience in Test automation including scripting and framework creation
• Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• Minimum of at least 4 years of QA experience in Test automation including scripting and framework creation
• Strong expertise in Test Management, Telecom domain knowledge, Test automation framework creation and scripting in Selenium/TestNG
• Strong experience in API test automation
• Strong Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple / diverse stakeholder’s environment, People coordination
• Strong automation expertise, with hands on experience in mobile testing, Telecom domain, End to End testing, and Regression testing.
• Be able to independently do Stakeholder management
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Experience of the agile delivery lifecycle
• Good experience of Functional, Integration and automation testing
• Ready API test automation experience
Valid through: 6/14/2021