We are looking for Automation Test Engineer with Tririga (IWMS) for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer with Tririga (IWMS)
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Must have strong QA fundamentals with experience in functional testing,Automation Testing, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Experience in automation testing using cucumber
- Knowledge of Tririga (IWMS) from end to end perspective
- Introduce new automated tests cases to increase the coverage of the Tririga application
- Experience in testing complex enterprise web applications with multiple upstream and downstream integrations
- Designs automated test cases to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
- Experience writing automated Test cases & Test plans, automation frameworks
- Analyzes, reviews, and validates test data.
- Prepares and publishes test reports.
- Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
- Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test requirements.
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to review code to understand basic issues.
- Proven analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues.
- Ability to read and understand Java code is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate well across the entire organization
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and execute with little supervision