What you bring to the team?
- Strong experience with C#
- Experience with coding patterns, refactoring, and unit testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack
- Experience developing a test automation strategy, setting up and maintaining an automation framework
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in an integrated team environment
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the domain and features under development
- Stability - QualiTest Group is a well-established, dynamic, stable company. We are the nation’s largest pure play testing and QA company.
- Learning opportunities - Gain hands-on project experience, exposure to multiple projects, environments, testing tools and programming languages!
- Welfare - We tailor our benefits to our employees’ needs; School tuition reimbursements, free gym membership, and more.
- Culture – All QualiTesters help to shape and build our company culture with a simple goal, to love coming to work.
- Growth - QualiTesters have growth opportunities to move into management and continually move up the career ladder
- Global – With branches across the world, we always have new exciting opportunities around the corner
- Teamwork- Like working in a proactive team where your input and ability are valued? QualiTest is your place!