RelayHealth Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join the Research and Development (R&D) team. R&D's principal objective is to deliver quality products and solutions to our customers in the most efficient available manner. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for understanding the problem we are solving and/or addressing for our customers; understanding the approach or design to address that problem; designing and developing automated test frameworks to validate data integrity, functionality, performance, security and stability of our solutions/applications.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in a Software Engineer in Test role.
- Ability to do effective communications with all stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience on automation framework design and development from scratch
- Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
- Hands-on experience of developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting results.
- Develop Automation strategy and automation plan progress across projects automation tasks for data quality
- Work with Enterprise DBAs and ETL Developers to implement data quality standards for new data integrations Required Skills
- 5+ years of Hands on experience as a Software Engineer in Test (SET/SDET)
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts (Design Patterns, Dependency Injection)
- Understanding of XML, JSON, YAML, Angular, REST Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns, PowerShell
- Strong object-oriented coding skills in C#
- Hands on experience in Selenium Web Driver, Soap UI or similar tools.
- Experience in creating automated tests for REST APIs and Database Layer -Experience with GIT
- Extensive experience in Database SQL query
- Experience building integration test tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
- Knowledge of DEVOPS CI/CD pipelines tools (TFS, Azure DevOps, Google Cloud).
- Proficient with developer tools and IDEs, such as Visual Studio
BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field