This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, independent thinking individual to take a high profile role in a global team of technology specialists. The position advertised is within Research Technology.
The Automation Test Engineer will work on the Core platform responsible for contracting, billing and provisioning access to Research products and services. You will participate in the hands on test creation for automation primarily enabling BDD using Java and Cucumber framework.
The Engineer will be responsible for the building and maintain the Regression pack and the collation of metrics and KPI information for reporting purposes.
- Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data
- Automate testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects
- Collate and report on metric data
- Retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
- Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results
- Provide test requirements and operational oversight to vendors
- Ensure adherence to testing best practices and Deutsche Bank testing standards
- Champion and participate in the activities of the broader QA and Testing community
- Align to the wider team / group objectives
- Previous relevant full-time hands-on automated testing experience
- Proven experience test automation, preferably using Java and Cucumber framework
- Technology knowledge
- Financial services experience in the Investment banking is preferred
- Understanding of test management and defect tracking tools
- Understanding of testing across the full Software Development lifecycle
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients
- Performance and productivity oriented to drive toward quality testing outcomes and results
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
Job ID: 3173056