Day to day activities:
- Schedule weekly and backlog tasks in TFS for developing automation (tasks and person assign to task). Keep track of progress.
- Work with automation team and SQA Lead to define what to automate and who can do what.
- Own execution of non-functional tests.
- Perform MTM branching
- Daily stand up with automation contractors.
- Develop automation test cases and debug failing test cases.
- Write functional Test Cases
- Track and prepare test results from the different testing rounds.
- Support the creation of SQA Test Plan and Reports.
- MUST have 2+ years of Automation testing experience, on platforms such as Coded UI or Selenium
- MUST have experience with MTM and/or C#
- Knowledge of Test Automation Framework implementation
- Knowledgeable creating test cases from requirements
- Knowledgeable of Source control tools (TFS, Git, etc)
- Ability to work independently, focus on solutions while being a critical thinker, results-oriented, & proactive in getting the job done!