Are you interested in working with the nation's largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Automation Test Architect in Kennesaw, GA or Greensboro, NC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, modification, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework
- Responsible for the research and implementation of the advanced features of test automation in an agile/scrum environment
- Research tool capabilities and integrate with other technologies by coding interfaces, new functions, custom objects, etc.
- Create, consult and maintain an environment where a Test-Driven Development behavior is fostered
- Develop test tools, test beds, data mockups, and other test infrastructure to continuously measure quality through continuous testing and integration
- Define best practices in executing test automation.
- Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
- Provide subject matter expertise on automation framework and techniques
- Provide technical guidance regarding automation, performance, scalability, security, design, and implementation of testing services
- Mentor new team members on domain and technology
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, or related field
- 8-12 years of progressive experience, predominantly in test automation using open source technology stack
- Experience interacting with clients in a consultative manner, demonstrating expertise in solution architecture
- 5+ years of experience with Selenium and Appium
- 5+ years of web services and API testing experience