Primary functions of the position include but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate weekly sales calls with new / existing customers and target prospective customers using CRM software.
- Work with management to develop a territory sales plan with actionable tasks and goals reviewed monthly.
- Utilize CRM software to manage sales territory and account base activity.
- Apply your knowledge as an expert to create and close sales opportunities with your customers.
- Work closely with inside sales to provide exceptional customer service and meet customer needs.
- Conduct product Luncheon/Learns at customer sites utilizing THG personal and/or factory representatives.
- Learn and utilize all available company resources including inside sales, marketing, design engineering, and management.
- Attend product and sales training, both local or at factory schools, and company meetings when required.
- Work with vendor representatives and business affiliates in meetings, joint sales calls, and networking.
- Promote other company division’s products and services.
- A minimum of 3-5 years TECHNICAL field sales experience.
- Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineer / technical degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Training and/or education in electrical controls or computer science; good understanding of motors, and motor controls and related electrical sensors and control systems.
- Basic knowledge of ladder logic programming and PLC/PAC field bus communication options.
- Basic knowledge of operator interface programming and SCADA systems.
- Strong desire to expand product and systems knowledge to become more valuable to the company and customers.
- Above average computer experience with Microsoft Office, internet, various technical sizing and drawing programs, e-mail, smart phones and CRM utilization.
- Self-motivated, driven, a team player, strong communication skills and attention to details are a must.
- Must have and maintain clean driving record and ability to successfully pass a background check.