At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• We are looking for an Automation Service Engineer to support our Next Gen Data Center Engineering effort.
• Candidate should have a strong development or infrastructure as code background.
• Deliverables could include Containers, Chef Cookbooks, vRA/vRO workflows, and GUI development as required.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers is desired.
• Configuration Management Suites like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
• Git or other Source Control (SVN, CVS, Accurev, etc.) and GitHub
• Programming - Work with multiple emerging programming languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
• Scripting . Bash, PowerShell, etc.
• Develop, document, test, and use REST APIs
• CI/CD Jenkins, etc.
• Code review and writing tests should be second nature (Test Driven Development)
• 5 plus years of experience of coding
• MUST BE a self-starter, capable of working independently and in teams with minimum supervision
• Must have excellent communication skills and technical writing skills (Communicate technical design through diagrams, documents, and presentations)
• Ability to work with a variety of cross functional teams to develop automation with services and for required tools
• DevOps or Agile Development
• Type-1 and Type-2 hypervisors, including VMWare ESX, Fusion, Xen, Virtualbox, Hyper-V, etc..
• Virtualization and/or Cloud: vCenter, Amazon AWS, MS Azure, Google Compute, etc.
• Cloud Orchestration Platforms, VMware vRealize suite (vRA, vRO) or SALTSTACK very desirable
• Network Knowledge
• SQL skills. Schema design, SQL programming, and SQL tuning
• Containers knowledge (rkt, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS)
• Containers automation and management
• Exposure to various IDE (Integrated Development Environments) . Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc..
• Various Certifications or University (Anything really, shows interest in learning)
• Participate and contribute to Open Source projects (shows interest in learning)
• Self driven individual who can understand requirements, develop and coach others as needed with devOps mindset.
•B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Learn. Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations. Grow.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.