The person will be responsible for effectively developing and executing sales of factory automation systems, solutions and services across numerous end markets. Involved from the concept and detail design through implementation, testing and handover. This role is responsible for analyzing the customer's needs and propose options to the customer to help achieve their objectives.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Achieve aggressive sales targets to drive significant growth
- Identify new customers & application opportunities in additional market segments and sub-segments
- Develop and maintain key strategic customer relationships from shop engineering level to the most senior stake holder to drive increased levels of business
- Establish strong and collaborative lines of communications across the business
- Own customer engagement program
- Customer relationship mapping and strategic account analysis of key customers
- Develop and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts in partnership with the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing and in accordance with the company's annual budget
- Other duties as may be assigned.
The successful candidate must have the following experiences and qualifications:
- Extensive experience selling automation solutions that increase customer profitability. Knowledge of machining, tooling and fabrication.
- Experience with similar niche automation solutions outside of HVAC and Appliances
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic customer relationships at multiple levels of an organization.
- Has developed, implemented and managed major customer programs/account management and successfully leveraged the breath of the organization to penetrate key customers
- A proven track record of increasing sales and improving the performance of a market segment to $10M+ in annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to grow existing customers and a high level of success capturing new customers.
- Exceptional selling, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel
- Proven leverage able relationships
BSME, BSEE or equivalent experience