- Design, develop, maintain, enhance automation test framework(s) and common libraries to verify the functionality, reliability, and performance of our Software applications - Reuse/extend existing frameworks and libraries where possible to avoid redundancy.
- Collaborate with QA Director and to define product automation roadmap and remove any blockers by hands on support with POC’s.
- Partner with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to own creation of test frameworks (BDD, ATDD, etc.) and approaches along with test data suites –
- Participate in acceptance criteria and test case reviews with focus on coverage of testing and design of associated automation.
- Develop, maintain and extend test execution infrastructure.
- Conduct code and design reviews with a focus on ensuring testability.
- Proactively identify and implement new automation tools, processes, approaches to support faster release cycles.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional work experience - 3+ years of Software QA automation and programming experience (Java/Python/Ruby), including developing, debugging and maintaining automation tests using open-source tools and platforms.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test methodologies - regression, functional, unit, integration, performance, etc.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write and debug complex database queries in an enterprise database environment.
- Experience with open-source UI testing toolsets (Examples - Selenium, Nightwatch, Cypress) for browser-based test automation
- Experience with API testing and comfortable navigating JSON objects
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery techniques
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience setting up QA Automation framework to execute tests on Physical Mobile devices
- Experience with Non-functional testing like Load/Performance testing, Security testing (SQL Injection, XSS)