Today’s consumers expect mobile access to everything and a simple user experience. No one wants to be a “lead” or be put on hold. They want help. Now. Contact At Once! (CAO), a LivePerson Company, makes those instant human connections possible through almost any site or ad with our all-in-one digital messaging platform (chat + text + managed services). We put the personal touch back into the digital world!
What You Will Own?
- Proficiency in creating and running automated Test Plan scenarios to ensure quality of system and its internal/external interfaces. Analyzing and validating execution results.
- Development an automation framework to have the capability of develop automation tests
- Develop dashboards to present the failure/success rates for tests running on top of production system
- Interaction with development team, functional testing teams, production and product management.
What You Need for Success?
- B.sc in computer science or equivalent - Must.
- At least 3 years as a test automation engineer - Must.
- Proven experience with C# programming language (For C# developers - Java knowledge is required) - Must
- Strong, proven experience in test automation, automation tools, and test frameworks.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills - Must.
- Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world.
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies - Advantage.
- Comfortable working in a Linux and Windows environments.
- Good communication skills.