Automation Project Engineer
Systems Integration company searching for experienced Automation Project Engineers. Must be skilled in PLC/HMI programming, project management and basic electrical design. The job entails managing projects from start to finish, including PLC enclosure design, PLC/HMI programming, database programming, system documentation and final on-site system commissioning. Candidates must be a self-starter, capable of working independently as well as in groups.
- PLC Programming (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix)
- HMI Programming
- Project Management
- Health Insurance (employee premiums paid by company)
- Company contributes to Health savings account
- 401K with matching
- Paid overtime (when over 45 hours in feild)
- Paid vacation and holidays, occasional company trips
Job requires travel for on-site commissioning - up to 30-40%, depending on the projects. Travel is typically in the US, with occasional international travel.