Automation Platform Senior Delivery Manager
Job Description: Automation Platform Sr. Delivery Manager
Locations: East Coast Location
Status: Full Time
The Automation Sr. Delivery Manager will be responsible to work in conjunction with the NA Automation Leadership team in key aspects like:
? Definition of NA Automation Platform's capabilities and Go To Market Messaging
? Support Pre-Sales Cycles and Platform Adoption / Implementation / Rollout
? Assist with harvesting case studies, industrialization and collateral from past implementations
? Assist with Intelligent Automation POV and help build strategy
The scope of the role is bounded by the business issue at hand. An Automation Deliver Manager needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical delivery as well as robust business knowledge in order to provide world-class solutions in the ITPA and RPA Space.
Leads and manages delivery for Capgemini Applications Management Services organization to Capgemini client. Will ensure that our Automation initiatives or projects are delivered with the highest quality while meeting contractual obligations and meeting or exceeding financial targets. Will have a comprehensive view of Intelligent Automation practices including RPA/ ITPA, Business Process Modelling and Intelligent Monitoring. Must be an Innovator able to works with industry leading companies to drive Automation Initiatives & Solutions to our Clients. Demonstrates high energy, motivation and entrepreneurial abilities.
? Demonstrated experience in leading Intelligent Automation Solutions / RPA.
? Able to articulate the value of automation, financial benefits and define roadmaps to achieve specific automation benefits or goals.
? Comfortable leading conversations with clients, presales teams and multi-disciplinary teams in topics such as RPA and Artificial Ingelligence.
? As a Delivery Manager, responsible for, deliverying, managing and reporting upon Managed Services and IT transformation projects using best practices.
? DevOps and Agile Advocate to Client. Skillful on Next-Gen Applications Development Methodologies / Practices.
? As a Financial Expert ? Able to manage, drive and achieve financial goals, CM and Revenue targets if needed.
? Expert in Software Development Lifecycle with demonstrated experience in both Applications Development and Applications Management areas.
? Has sole accountability for a portfolio of projects, will conduct negotiations with the clients for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting
? Manages all resources within the Delivery Team and oversees the development of employees and their skills and knowledge, retention management and recruitment.
? Provides input for human resource performance management and coaches team members to ensure delivery excellence
? Demonstrated experince in Go-To-Market initiatives, capability building and "as a service" models
- MS (Computer Science) or Equivalent
Required People Skills and Experience:
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment is required.
- Consulting background with CxO level experience with an outstanding presence and communication skills, ability to inspire trust and quickly build credibility. Must have strong collaboration and influence skills.
- Strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a "hands-on" operational and business planning orientation with the ability to recognize and build support for change.
- Strong background in software development, applications management, and software quality methods and practices including experience Agile development methodologies.
- Hands On, demonstrated experience in the RPA space using leading tools/solutions
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, courage and entrepreneurial excitement are required.
- Understands and navigates organizational complexities and is able to drive change for client that will be served.
Required Technical Skills / Background
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
- 8+ years of engagement management experience with expertise in Application Development, Quality Assurance and Testing, and Continuous Delivery
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in RPA/Business Process Automation
- Demonstrated success in leading complex IT process re-engineering and transformational projects using a client focused consultative approach
- Must-have Experience in Automation Technologies (UIPath, Automic, Autonation Anywhere, BluePrism, etc.).
- Knowledgeable and Comfortable with technologies in the Continuous Deployment Platforms (Chef, Puppet), Test Automation Frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, RSpec, or other major test technologies), Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure) as well as Agile / Management Tools (Jira, Rally, Agile Central, etc), Monitoring Technologies (Elastic, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Understands applications engineering process across the SDLC. Expertise in business process automation, robotic process automation as well as applications development, release, maintenance and monitoring in agile settings.
- Deep Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.