Do you thrive off a fast-paced environment where you can help blaze a trail and make an impact?
Get excited when you hear about process optimization at hyperscale?
Dream about ways to automate processes, and drive ways to create efficiency by automation processes?
This role might be for you!
The Global Demand Center team at Microsoft is looking for a talented Automation Infrastructure Lead to help drive our business-to-business (B2B) marketing efforts. You'll be partnered with an ace team of other marketing professionals that have a variety of skills (robotic process automation RPA, chatbots, Intelligent Automation, campaign management, content creation, design, web, demand generation and more) to help customers make their best decisions.Responsibilities: You will be responsible for...
Qualifications:The ideal candidate...
- Managing automation infrastructure including Power Platform environments, Power Automate (Cloud Flows), and Power Automate Desktop (UI Flows)
- Coordinating the creation of new virtual machines (VMs), security groups, service accounts, and managing user membership and access to environment assets
- Developing best practices and governance for Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence to support Cloud Marketing and the Global Demand Center
- Support development of automation and robotic process automation (RPA) including the creation and deployment of solutions
- Managing the creation and development of central data repository with Dataverse (Common Data Service) or structured query language (SQL) Server
- Enablement of best-in-class support metrics and analytics for automation reporting
- Complete RPA process configuration and unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Documenting marketing automation platform processes, programs, and procedures
- Is a self-starter, with high ambitions, eager to dive in, learn, and get work done!
- Is a problem solver, able to think outside the box to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Has demonstrated experience driving results at scale through automation.
- Has 3+ years of experience with industry leading technologies for automation and RPA, and artificial intelligence (AI) development. Added benefit to have demonstrated experience with Power Platform.
- Has experience in database design and support. SQL server and Microsoft Dataverse knowledge and experience.
- Is experienced with Python and application programing interface (API) development, additional experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) beneficial.
- Is equipped with advanced Microsoft Excel skills, ability to use Visio for process diagramming. Organized with strong project management skills.
- Is skilled and has experience creating detailed technical documentation of processes and infrastructure design.
- Is continuously learning to expand new skillsets. The B2B marketing technology world is changing rapidly, and the drive for knowledge is crucial.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.