Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.Job DescriptionAbout The Team
Workday Accounting Center is an exciting new product that leverages Workday's powerful analytics platform to generate accounting from external business systems. The Accounting Center team's overall goal is to accelerate the delivery of new features in an agile environment while safeguarding the high quality our customers expect from Workday applications.
The Accounting Center Development team is seeking innovative individuals who are passionate about quality and technology; people who want to work with up-to-date tool sets and modern testing methodologies. We put heavy emphasis and value on testing. We design and build our own test tools, which has helped us to achieve unparalleled customer satisfaction over the years. We are an innovator in the enterprise software space and, as a result, are able to consistently present our quality engineers with new learning and development opportunities.
Automated testing is a crucial aspect of our SaaS model and your contributions will directly impact the quality of the Workday product. The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing product quality feedback to Development and QA.About The Role
- Take ownership of automated testing efforts for the Financials application
- Design, develop and debug automated functional tests for Workday applications
- Work closely with Product Management and functional QA teams
- Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution
- Identify and recommend process or tool enhancements to improve efficiency
- Train and mentor other team members on an ad-hoc basis
- You will write automation using our proprietary automation tool.
- 2+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience with programming languages
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Experience testing web services