Our Wausau area client provides services for a large selection of software and hardware solutions for all type of process industry needs. Their 40 years of experience provides a trusted resource where the requirement of automation controls exist. We have been asked to provide an additional Automation Engineer to their team.
- Project management, electrical design, PLC programming. HMI/SCADA programming and development, project commissioning, and support of existing equipment.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both existing customers as well as potential clients.
- An Associatedegree (minimum) BS preferred in an Electronic or Computer Science Technology.
- 3 plus years of experience in directly programming Rockwell Products.
- Open to 10 to 25 % travel.
- Must haves: PLC and HMI programming, CAD electrical design, Allen Bradley Controllogix.
- WISH LIST: Food and Dairy process experience, A-B SLC500, Autocad, Ethernet/lP, ControlNet, and RIO.