The Automation Engineer will be required to plan, design, and implement processes that are intended to complete precise tasks through automation. This role would require the individual to cross pollinate within multiple areas within the Citi organization. This role does not focus on one work stream but multiple streams including but not limited to Citi’s Enterprise Container Initiative, OS Platform releases and etc. Implementation of automation may require individual work to deliver or collaboration with other teams across Citi.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Identification of new opportunities for automation
• Designing new automation processes
• Simulating and testing these processes or equipment to ensure they function as desired
• Writing reports for senior colleagues outlining new concepts, testing outcomes, and ongoing efficiency
• Programming new automated components to the process
• Developing and maintaining clear and accurate documentation of automation equipment or processes
• Troubleshooting automated processes when errors occur
Team is looking for someone who:
• Has a B.S in Engineering, Computers Science or equivalent degree or job experience
• Has a firm understanding of software development, integration testing, release management, etc. 5-10 years
• Strong communication skills to support interactions with other members of engineering and stakeholder community 5-10 years
• Has the ability to troubleshoot problems and perform complex system tests.
• Creative thinking skills and detail oriented 5-10 years
8-10 years of experience