An Automation Engineer job in Clayton, North Carolina is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will have a Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, with five or more years experience in the programming of DeltaV DCS systems. In this role you will provide technical leadership in the design, development, programming, and application of process automation systems to ensure that the process automation system integrates with the customers site enterprise system. See More
Automation Engineer Job Duties:
- Generate detailed requirements for automation projects, both internally and with external customers and perform the detailed design for projects by converting engineering and system design into purchase requisitions, drawings, panel designs, and installation details consistent with the specification and functional descriptions.
- Establish process automation system test plans to determine compliance with functional and design requirements and establishing methods and processes to deploy, install, and configure customer specific control and network strategies.
- Be aware of and comply with the Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position, completing all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving and identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Bachelors degree in engineering with five or more years of experience programming DeltaV DCS systems and/or Syncade MES.
- Experience at biotech/pharma commercial manufacturing facility in automation role with a comprehensive understanding and strong hands-on development experience of application development and system/hardware integration.
- Ability to independently design and implement knowledge of control system architecture including hardware, software, instrumentation and networking equipment with demonstrated experience independently to lead loop checking, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support in an industrial environment.
- Prefer experience in API manufacturing and in biotechnology, pharmaceutical or equivalent automated process industries with experience with FDA regulated industries (GMP) and knowledge of GAMP.
If you are interested in this Automation Engineer job opportunity in Clayton, North Carolina, please apply via the link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, air-frame, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cyber-security. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scale-able, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 11/11/2020