As one of the world‘s leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets.
Founded in 1870, the company earned sales revenue of more than 1.3 billion euros in 2016. More than 6,900 people work at the Group's approximately 50 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- Technical clarification of customer requests (URS, RFQs etc.) in cooperation with local Sales, AS and InSo Sales Managers.
- Support during technical and commercial customer meetings/contractual negotiations.
- Expertise in the field of Automation (Siemens, Emerson, Allen Bradley, OSI PI, and other Automation hardware, software and modes of networking for DCS and iHistorians)
- Understanding of Process Design Space and PAT technologies with experience in Validating Software solutions.
- Point of contact for internal and external communication during project execution in the area of Automation design and support
- Responsible for enforcing justified Automation change orders
- Responsible for Marketing the agreed to Sartorius Automation Platforms
- Maintain current knowledge of Sartorius Stedim Biotech’s products, process trends and accepted practices for biopharmaceutical systems and processes within industry.
- Occasional travel with sales team for pre-sales meetings and to develop customer relationships and understand customer process requirements.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biochemical or Computer Science from an accredited program or Suitable achievement of Expert level education in Automation through licenses and Certifications.
- 7 - 10 years related automation / engineering experience, preferably within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements associated with Automation as relates to cGMP manufacturing (CFRs etc.)
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical and engineering standards and guidelines, such as: GAMP, BPE, ISPE and ASME.
- Experience implementing Automation for SU and MU components into manufacturing processes.
- Ability to interpret PFD’s, P&ID’s and detailed Automation design documents.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Travel Requirements – Up to 50% Travel
- Identification with our company values: SUSTAINABILITY, OPENNESS, ENJOYMENT