Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced Automation Sustaining Engineer who will take equipment developed by automation integrators and move it into Manufacturing Operations in clean room environments.
Ability to flex work hours to support on all operational shifts when required.
You must be willing to:
· Plan/design/develop/execute operating & validation protocols to perform factory buyoffs of moderate to complex automation and execute installation/operation qualifications
· Design/improve/implement production equipment/processes/fixtures/jigs for production equipment and assembly
· Develop validation IQ/OQ/PQ protocols & test protocols
· Perform Mechanical tooling/fixture design for equipment improvements
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS in engineering field. (EE Preferred)
· 7 to 10 years related experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (medical device preferred)
· Demonstrated experience in medical device automation/test methods/standards/processes/related equipment.
· Working knowledge of equipment validation (URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ & PQ)
· Working knowledge of PLC/HMI code
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 4/30/2021