ProKarma currently has exciting opportunities for Automation Engineers that would like to join our team as a full-time employee in Portland, OR.
- ResponsibilitiesDevelop test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity
- Serve as a member of an Agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, design and development of test automation scripts employing Java, JUnit, Selenium, and Behavior Driven Development
- Develop automated and manual test strategy, test cases, and test configuration needed to meet the business and system requirements
- Design, monitor, and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test results, test status, and resolution of defects
- Analyze the highly complex software system and design an automated test strategy to drive 90%+ test automation
- Monitor application service queue and support automation of test cases resulting from issues
- Assist with system production roll out with testing and configuration validation
- Maintain a positive "can-do" attitude and look for opportunities for innovation and efficiency improvement
- Foster the spirit of collaboration across teams.
- QualificationsExperience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.).
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Experience working on teams with 24x7 DevOps responsibilities and being on-call for alerts and outages.
- Experience guiding multiple projects, both large and small, including consumer web applications and data integration projects.