Pixability uses itsbig data platform to analyze and optimize adcampaigns for advertisers looking to accomplish their marketing goals on the world's top premium video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, and more. You will be tasked with contributing to our automation framework and increasing our automated test coverage, so having someexperience with automation will be critical, as half of the team is strictly performing manual testing. This positionreports to the Director, QA, and will collaborate with another software Engineer in test. Pixability is a cloud based shop utilizing many cutting edgetechnologies such as Docker, microservices,Big Data columnar, document and key stores and more.You will also:
- Maintain and work on our end-to-end test automation framework using Robot, and othertechnologies
- Implement automated tests for a highly scalable and distributed data analytics system
- Analyze User Stories and create testing strategies to optimize manual, tool-assisted, and fully automated tests
- Develop automation tools for time consuming manual work to assist various teams.
- Work closely with the SCRUM teams to test new functionality, review unit test development, and ensure testable interfaces are provided for new features
- Collaborate and understand the needs of the QA team to automate the manual steps
- Getting the team jazzed about building something new and cool
- Educate the SCRUM teams on how they can contribute to the overall framework and in addition build their own test cases
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proven experienceintegrating with APIs, databases, and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with any kind of open source test framework is a HUGE plus (including straight Selenium)
- Strong programming experience with Python in a professional setting BIG plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where you will be expected to hit, and exceed, goals
- Excellent listening and teamwork skills
The QA Team
We love breaking things and development runs in our veins. We are a cross functional team in engineering with a focus on quality and automation. Whether we’re manually testing stories within the sprint cycle, or automating and maintaining our regression test suite, or building out a test framework, our team is tasked with ensuring quality within, and across, our Scrum teams. Every month we show off the key features we’ve built to the whole company. Our goal is to continue to innovate quickly while maintaining the highest levels of quality.
Local candidates only please – no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors